Brewster is a 40 liter All-in-one microbrewery for home brewed Craft Beer. Whether you fancy ales, lagers, IPA’s, porters, stouts, saisons or any other style of brew. Let the new Brewster Beacon lead the way to even better brewing- experiences and results. Brewster Beacon will brighten up your life and give thousands of good moments, as well as thousands of liters of homemade craft beer. Brewster Beacon differentiates itself from competitors and the former Brewster NG, we have taken all our experience and knowledge in construction of the brewing system. This has contributed to the development of the best Brewster so far. In the new Brewster we have taken all the best from Brewster NG and loaded the new version with brilliant details and improvements.
Brewolution Brewster Brewery 40L
- Polished stainless steel AISI 304
- Brew capacity 30 liters, total capacity 40 liters
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions: Height and diameter: 57.5 x 36.0 cm
- Heating element with a capacity of 2500 W, located at the bottom of the kettle, therefore avoiding caramelization.
- The heating element is adjustable from 100 W to 2500 W, in 100 W increments.
- Temperature range from 25°C to 100°C, adjustable to 0,1°C.
- Temperature control up to 100°C, with +-1°C deviation.
- Integrated circulation with adjustable flow rate made from stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel AISI 304 grain basket with built-in overflow pipe for boil dry protection. The basket can be adjusted in relation to the amount of malt. The basket holds up to 9 kg.
- Clear and easy to read LCD monitor
- Manual or automatic program control with alarms/reminders.
- Programmable of up to 9 mashing steps and up to 9 hop/spice additions
- Built-in memory with capacity for saving up to 10 recipes
- Powerful 230 V magnetic pump with separate on/off button. Capacity 8 L./min.
- Glass lid ensuring easy visual monitoring of the mashing process.
- All Brewster Beacons are tested before shipping
- Danish and English instruction manual
- 220V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz EU-version power cord (UK power cord NOT included)
Please note: No cooling spiral is included, we recommend at least a 7,5m cooling spiral.
Easy to use after watching the video’s. I began to brew beer a few months ago and was looking for a kettle. I am happy with my beacon. I have brewed 4 times 20 liter beer and my colleges loved my beer (incl myself ). Love my new hobby!!
First batch behind now (Porter). Deadspace was larger than I expected. Maltpipe should be lower than it is now. Rolling boiling was very restless and spilled some wort (28L). I guess bottom filterplate created this by moving up and down. Otherwise great product, easy to use :)